Character Matters
Character is a dress.
One of the reasons why some individuals don't make progress in life is because they are bankrupt of character, and when I talk of character I meant sound character.
It doesn't matter the status or position someone had or occupies,it is the character such a person carries that sets him apart from the rest.
I have seen some highly professional, certified individuals have themselves kicked out of their jobs as a result of bad attitudes, wrong character.
Ones character matters a lot,the way you act matters a great deal and has a great effect on your life and destiny, it affects your relationships and overall issues of your life,you have to take cognizance of that.
You must begin to take serious attention towards how you behave, suffice to say your character and how it affects you on the long run.
Character distinguishes,it promotes,it also demotes,it can fetch you great favours or block you from reaching the predestined heights of God for your life.
Take heed to your character, it has great effects on your life.
Hope this helps.
©Dan Okonkwo
#Theopneustos_Impact_Centre
Comments
Post a Comment